Actions

Work Header

The Dancing Roommate

Summary:

Phil Chase takes up ballet to meet women and makes Haskell Lutz keep quiet about it.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a Saturday afternoon when Haskell Lutz came home and looked around the apartment.

"Okay, Phil! All clear!", said Haskell before Phil Chase stepped into the apartment and took off his coat to reveal a ballet outfit.

"Now I mean it, Haskell! Don't breathe a word of this to anyone! Not even Holly!", said Phil after he popped a compact disk into the player.

But after Phil pressed the play button and the music from 'Swan Lake' began to play, Haskell rolled his eyes and said, "Look, Phil. I know that I promised to keep my mouth shut. But to go through with this whole ballet thing just to meet babes...!"

"Haskell, just do me a favor and go make yourself a sandwich or something. Okay? I need to concentrate.", said Phil while he was dancing as graceful as he possibly could to the music.

That made Haskell stomp into the bathroom where he looked at himself in the mirror and said, "You really are stupid, Haskell. You know that?"

Back in the living room, Phil was dancing away with a smile on his face because he was also daydreaming about doing the whole routine with his ideal woman.

But while he was doing that, Phil was unaware that Stuart Gardner came home from walking his dog and saw what Phil was doing.

Of course, after Haskell stepped out of the bathroom and saw Stuart staring at Phil, he tried to warn his dancing roommate.

But it was too late because Phil saw Stuart standing in front of him.

And after he turned the music off, Phil tried to explain the whole thing to Stuart.

"Let me guess. Someone asked you to join in the production of 'Swine Lake'. Am I right?", asked Stuart before Haskell started laughing.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.