Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-07-23
Words:
3,605
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
10
Hits:
2,146

6-Black Book Weekend

Summary:

Fronzes obbsessive gambling causes him and Tyra to loose more than they can get back

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

"Oohhhh look at them over there playing chess "his voice was dripping in sarcasm. I put my elbow on the table and rolled my eyes. Just then two of our fellow classmates from last school year approached us by. Which gave Fronze a will to dramatically jump up."WHAT? You never saw two niggas working the domino table befo?! "He cried. They just look at us crazy and continued their peaceful walk.

"Fronze! "I jumped. He sat back down and crossed his arms. "Chill, you lost anyway "I said placing one horizantal towards his diagnol position. He sighed. "What cause we ain't playing chess? Cause we black we can't play dominos? "He yelled. "Well we are playing on chess tables "I said. Now I sighed. The boy had mood swings worser than Hollyns emotional time of the month. "Look, then lets play chess "I suggested sliding the dominos back into my backpack."No "he said. "What do you want to do sir PMS "I sarcastically said putting both hands on the table. He sat up. "Touchè "he said back. "Mademoiselle "he added. I lightly smiled. He was my skin tone but he was also native of France he claims. What can I say, he spoke fluent French. "I can teach how to play chess "I suggested. He shook his head. "I suck ass at anything but dominos "he said. "Well I beat you 4 times in a row at dominos so no, you suck ass at that too "I retorted. He furrowed his brow at me. "What its the truth "I said with a giggle." Ain't you tired yet? "He asked. I shrugged. Afterall on this hot ass July day, we had been here all day playing dominos on the chess tabkes in the park and ranting at the people who walked past us.

"Look lets just go back to my place "he suddenly said. I shrugged. As if I didn't want to go a home. Golden had her perverted boyfriend over, so that wasn't happening.

"Why you in a hurry to leave "I said back crossing my arms. "I think they can tell you " he said nodding his head to the right. How other than Demetri Harlem. I shrugged. I had actually liked the boy, as a friend more like. He was a shade darker than us, with long dreadlocks. Really all he needed was the tattoos. And a life. "Hey iced T "he said looking over to me. I smiled back. His expression dropped when he saw Fronzes hardened face."hey "he dulliy said. Fronze nodded. I rolled my eyes once again. "Whats up? "I awkwardly asked. He suddenly took a seat next to me. "So,"I began looking towards fronze who stared at the ground. Why did they have to hate each other? "I'm just gonna go "I said unscooting from the other end of the seat getting my old spongebob backpack from 4th grade and throwing it on my back. I had ripped the eyes out the night I had tried drinking for the first time. "I'ma go as well" I heard fronze catch up from behind me. "Its like that ice T? "I heard him say. I spun around. "Oh! You can come to "I quickly blurted out. Fronze nudged my arm. "I don't let faggots in my house "he mumbled in my ear. Although he made it look rather suggestive to stun Demetri. I lightly pushed him off. "Look I'll come over later, I promise "I said. He gave me an unbelieved look. I sighed. I had spent most the day with him anyway. "You know who to call when he gets out of hand " he said facing me. I lightly giggled. "I'm good nigga go get a smoothie or something "I said pushing his shoulder before I ran up towards Demetri. "Wait up Metri!" My nick name for him.

I hate to see boys fight. They always end up killing one another one day. That however wasn't the case between these two. I really think they just need to fuck and get it over with.

"So, "I picked back up moving back next to him. One thing about Demetri, he was highly flirtacious and often manish. "Wanna get a
smoothie.? "He asked. I shrugged. The cool breeze had blown a breeze through our hair. I wasn't a gold digger but I was hella broke. So I nodded. Then I remembered Fronze. Damnit. "I got a better idea "I said taking a turn down the busy street.