Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
422
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
639

Dark Men Ring Twice prt 3

Summary:

Rita caught a double agent.... In her house this is bad... Jasper just maybe a nice guy under his dark exterior..I wouldn't bet on it...

Work Text:

    She wasn't to ar in the brush off to his right she saw him from the lights of his own veichiel. Surprisngly he wasn't wearing any gear never she mind why instead she decided to stop playing and find out why he was tailing her. Unholstering her gun she sized him up aimed and fired. She hadn't killed but she was going to. Walking over to him he writhed in pain, for a moment until he realized she wasn't done.

     "'Who sent you?" She said as she stepped on his wrist with her heel. Cursing to herself about Jasper buying her another pair of Gucci pumps.

"Uhmm, I'm not going to live thru this am I."

     She kicked him.

"I'm asking the questions. Let's try this again. Who sent you?" She applied a bit more pressure till she head a pop. It'll do she thought.

"FUCCCCCCCCKKKK. You Bitch. It was Hartman. He wants your job." She smiled and fired a round into his skull. Flip ping the screen on her phone. She hit send. A clean team would be sent to her location. As always she was to just go back to her hotel and wait for a briefing.

    She was thru the door in less than twenty minutes, it was a much welcome sight the air was freeezing. She began to disrobe heading towards the shower. She called Jasper letting it ring once she hung up. He knew to let her bathe before he returned the call.

   Jasper hadn't been up for more than an hour when the phone rang. He sat back down she showered afer she killed someone. Force of habit. He always wanted Rita to explain why she was the way she was. He wouldn't tell her he studied her most things actually looking for what made a persons well being.  In truth he found his job soothing.

   Rita  finnished up drying off she walked out of the bathroom sitting down she fixed herself a drink. Tho clean team had been dispatched and where now on there way back. She would have her mole before the next hour. Nothing to do now.

     Jasper in his infiniete wisdom, had created a website where agents could express themselves thru literature write it, read it and chat openly to a degree. It was a public forum afterall. He knew Rita used it sometimes, tonight he went looking for her he found her and began one of his stories to keep her focused.

  tbc....