Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
467
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
660

Dark Men Ring Twice

Summary:

Jasper is a sad bussiness-man whose mother still  nags him about having a love life... Meet Rita his pimp who left him...any questions.

Work Text:

   The evening grew darker as the sun set, the wind grew colder as the trees howled and pitted against the payne. The fire began to crackel as the logs began to burn. The storm was on it's way as he sat perched in his favorite chair. His dark eyes gazing into the red abyss, his lungs taking in the smoky air around him. His fingers ran thru his rust stained locks.

  He decided it was much to peaceful and began to strum his guitar no song in aticular just something to keep his bordem at bay. The phone rang josstling him from his thoughts he picked it up.

"Hello." His voice cooled out. As he listned for another...

"Jasper?" The voice on the other end called out.

"Yes I'm here."

"Diana just phoned she wishes to see you."

"Mother, I take it you feel the need to meddel in my love life. "

"You never feel the need to spend time with a woman who cares for you."

"She isn't really why you are calling. Is she? "

"Rita has been by to see me yesterday."

"Now I know I'd better be paying attention."

   The door bell rang.

"We'll talk later."  Hanging up the phone he went to aswer the door. The trek to the hall seemed longer tonight than it had in years, for a split second he flashed back to the night she left. Her eyes mad with anger burning as she stormed out. He watched her leave and for the longest time never moved or even breathed. That was helpless she'd always made him, like his no more than a child.

   Opening the door he wasn't surprised, when she didn't wait to say anything she just wrapped him in a hug as he waited for her to speak. When she didn't he shut the door and headed for the liqour.

"I'd figure you're here because there's ä job."

"You're the best."

"Then why have I been sleeping alone since you left."

"Because if I recall you thought commitment was a world you couln't live in."

"Whose the mark."

"Leave it to you to be all bussiness. Names Morgan Patricia, two children divorced living with some woman named Glinda Richmond. "

"Thee Glinda Richmond. That's why you're the best."

""We do you need it?"

"You're the best do you really need an eta. "

"No. I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Your ego seems fine."

"My heart isn't."

"Then maybe I should sit in your lap. dose that help. " She said as she began to un do his fly on his jeans. She was almost done unwrapping her present, when she stopped. Straightned up and was at the door before she dropped a file.

"Finnish the job and it's a happy home-cumming for you. " She was gone and he was well up...

      tbc.....