Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-22
Words:
489
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
16
Hits:
788

The Fetus Inside Penelope's Body

Summary:

It's April and Penelope Pitstop is getting close to when her future child is going to come out of her body.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a cold April day. Fester Sneekley was heading home from his law office. He didn't need his car since the office wasn't very far from where he lived. It was sunny and just a hour walk. He wanted to get home to his dutiful 'wife,' Penelope. He got to where he live, and knocked on the door. It was opened by Penelope, who looked glad to see her 'husband'. One look at her and you might not know that she was once a rich woman. You would see a plain short haircut blond woman wearing plain clothes. That what Fester wanted people to think about his 'wife'.

"How was your work day?" asked Penelope, after Fester kissed her.

"It was fine, but let's talk about you. Has the baby kick yet?" asked Fester. He wanted to be still alive when the baby come out of her body.

"I felt a kick inside my stomach. I think the baby is ready to come out," answered Penelope. He put his hands on her stomach. He felt the life growing inside her body.

"Do you think that it's time to call the midwife?" asked Fester. He was more worried about his future child than he was about his 'wife'. She could create some more babies out of her bodies if she survive this. These babies would have the DNA of other men since, thanks to the cancer, he doesn't have long to live.

"If it would make you fell better. you should make the call,' suggested Penelope. He knew that she has a point. She shouldn't be alone when the baby come out. he went to the phone, picked it up, and dialed the number for the midwife. He hoped that she'll be at her home. To be continued.