Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Emmett's had the perfect day, now he's looking for a perfect night.
    Author Notes: Here it is fellow folkers. You'll tell me if it was effective, yes???? Spoilers for US QAF, but only barely as it's set before the show. Trust me. If you haven't seen the show, that's actually perfect because practically none of this is canon.
    Extra Notes: Okay, so I had a dream - not Stuart/Vince or Brian/Michael related if you can believe. I blame it totally on episode 15 of US Qaf. There was a scene . . . featuring leather and assless pants that I couldn't get out of my mind. You who've seen it know the one. When a certain member of the cast grabs another cast member from behind and growls in his ear. That was delicious. So I got to thinking, which always gets me into trouble . . . lol. This story is set about 3 years before the US show begins. The story of how Emmett met Michael and Ted is direct from the Showtime site. The rest I made up. Oh and if you're a UK fan . . . the answer is undoubtedly NO to my thinking the UK characters would ever be in this situation. NEVER....lol. Hope you enjoy.
    Pairings: Emmett, Brian

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,691
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    904