Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 12 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-19
Words:
2,695
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
26
Hits:
1,538

Ms.Know Nothing

Summary:

What happens when jasmine learns a lesson about stealing and running away

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

"Well done timmothy "Mr.Chadwicks stupid fucking annoying voice had chanted. I rolled my eyes in disgust. For a woman in her thirties who never wore light colors, she sure was extra Ms.sunshine all the time. I loved art, but damn sure hated class.
I shifted oddly underneath my desk. And everytime I see her smile my way, my lips crease three times deeper. Especially right now awkwardly.
"Would you like ti go next yasmine? "She asked."its jasmine remember? "I said ask a few bolts of laughter errupted from the classroom. I slightly blushed only clutching the poster board I held even tighter.
Not only was it embarrassing enough being called yasmine, a disgusting Terrence to the dumb bratz doll, but I was by far the only kid in the class who did her artwork in 97¢ poster boards from walmart. Everyone else had these elaborate canvas.
And the sad part, my work was always the best. I was the only one in this room with real talent. They painted stick figures and suns with happy faces while I panted colorful graffitti and actually urban scenes.

This time we were do paint something urban, which is what I'm all about. Its simply, graffitti! Only did with acrylic not spray paint.

"Would you like to go next yas -jasmine? "Ms.Chadwick said. I shrugged quickly getting out of my seat smoothing my skirt down. I had not a nerve of anxiety once I faced the class setting the poster down on the eisel she had infront of the class room.
"I call it grafitti "I dully said. Which is what is was, my name in graffitti letters against a colorful background.
Ms.chad didn't seem to surprised. Neither did the class.
"Id give it a C "she said. The words quickly stung my ears. "What?! "I snapped as I quickly spun around facing her. She shrugged."what does it do for me yasmine? "She carelessly asked but at the same time keeping her cheer. I threw my arms out in shock.
"What do you mean? This took me a week to paint! "I snapped. I noticed the crowd grew silent in shock as I prepared to not mane a scene."yasmine lets not -"
"Lady for the last time its jasmine! JASMINE "I snapped.
I wasn't young insane this was a daily thing for me.
but just looking around st all the other kids prodjects? Mine was the best! And I didn't hesitate to tell her happy ass that either."his plus just slipped glitter! A wastes canvas "I pointed towards timmothy. "And Jennifer? She gets an A+ for a rainbow in oil pastels? Another wasted canvas! "I blew up.
"Its chalk, thank you "she said from the far end of the classroom.
"Jasmine sweety calm down "she said. Normally I wouldn't have taken it this far but I was tired of failing my favorite subject.

"I.WANT.AN.A"I firmly said.
Ms.Chadwick shoo her head. "I'm sorry jasmine but -"
"I want an a! I want an a!"I yelled."yasmine -"
"I WANT A FUCKING A!"