Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-07-29
Words:
2,319
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,255

Mother Dearest

Summary:

She didn't believe it for one second. Her own mother was getting remarried. And her as the maid of honor? And in woodcrest? Maybe its time she ended the feud between her own blood....

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

I wanted nothing more than revenge from that bitch. I was growing furious and tired if all these people telling me its time to forgive and forget cause here's the thing, I will forget what the hell I want to and forgive when the fuck I feel like it.
she was nothing but a grimy whore sold me out, and almost got me raped twice as a child. Nobody could even imagine what the hell I want through as a child. Nobody is in my shoes but ne. They dont know his emotionally scared and fucked up she made me.
I cant keep a boyfriend because I think they might take it to far.

I began to angerly ball my fist underneath the table.
My indescribable urge to hurt her started ti grow. My teeth were gritting even. The anger was becoming boiling hot and unbareable.

She would hit me everyday, she killed my little brother. She almost got me raped twice, she never did shit for me except teach me how to hate your own blood. And I would proudly drink hers on her grave.

"I'm leaving, "I shook the table as soon as I uncooted from underneath it. The guest didn't seem to astonished. They carried on with they're half ass conversations. These people needed to know the real person begins the bride. Her brutal past. My scars.

Walking out of the building is when my anger really began boil hot. I gripped the dress angerly and started taking off my shoes. "Jasmine honey "I stopped dead in my tracks at the door. I could tell it her behind me. I could leave right now and everything would be perfect. To bad I wasn't. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me back. I yanked loose."so I'm HONEY now "I said through gritted teeth. She steped back."honey I know your mad but -"

I spun right back around and as the adrenalin set in, I grabbed a handful of her hair threw her over and began pounding the living shit out if her with the high heel in my hand. I threw her to the ground gripping her neck tightly with both hands, reapidly smashing her head into the floor as hard as I could."you dont know me any more bitch "I said tilting my head in her eyes. With one hand still on her neck I grabbed the bloody heel and

WHAM! right in her face

"Remember this? Like how it feels? "

WHAM!

"Jasmine let go of her! "It took three of the braidsmaids to pull me off of her. The rest if the night in that hotel was a blur.
---------------------------------------------------
"So can you guys please come and get me? Tom and sarah got enough stress "it was comforting to hear somebodys voice. Especially somebody who couldn't kill me.
"What happened? "He asked in low voice. I was pressed up against the wall of the solid prison doors my hands still a little but bloody, and the tears rolling down my face. My arms were over my red teary eyes.
"Can I tell you later?,"I breifly paused to hold back the tears."ok "he said.
I had to wait for him to ask his grandad.

Looking back, I will admit I have some regrets about almost killing my mother. But for now I just want to go to sleep. I wanted to lay In my bed and forget this all even happened.
"He said give him 30 minutes "he returned with an answer."ok "I said on the verge of a few more tears."hey, "he said."just relax, ok? "His voice was calm yet comforting. I was just glad nf.freeman still owed me for riley or else he probally wouldn't come get me.