Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-27
Words:
4,300
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
20
Hits:
1,362

True Blood

Summary:

Well she just moved to woodcrest awkwardly leaving her violent past behind and forced to temporarily board with the boys. Will they ever mane her get comfortable in this town?

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

"We'll, your here " riley opened the door as she nearly limped through the door. I had to help to her walk from the airport to the car and the car to the door. She drowsily sat herself down on the stairs. The odor of it was almost to strong. She had her legs on the wall of the stairs and her head was deep in her arms on her elbows. Her head was lightly swaying back and forth.
Her face was flushed, hair was messy and her shades were slipping off. The bruises on her cheeks were even too much.

I decided to take a step up next to her on the stairs."I'm assuming you got high because you dont want to be here? "I awkwardly said trying to lift her head up. She attempted to nod. Riley sat her bags down infront of the stairs."damn! Whats wrong with her? "Riley asked. I rolled my eyes. I brushed the fair scattered out the way of her face.
"Its ....its ...."he words were slow and shakily.
"Come on "riley and I grabbed one arm each and lifted her towards her new room. At this point she couldn't even stand up. Or even hold her head up. We started walking towards her room in the basement, also grandads bar which seemed like a perfect place for her.
Riley had struggled lifting her down the stairs. And when we got to the last step she fell flat on her back with her legs on the stairs upside down. I shook my bead. Her shares tilted showing her red dyed.