Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-17
Words:
1,381
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
27
Hits:
1,482

Drabbles from A Good Son

Summary:

Disclaimer:Characters that appear on your TV weekly are so obviously not mine....neither is the concept which was created by DPB.   

Several points from this episode - which I was surprised to find I loved - grabbed me and just never let go.So since the ep aired, I've been pecking away at drabbles (under 500 words for me) pertaining to the various lines/scenes in the ep.  Most chapters are gen but each will be noted.

Chapter 1: Lies!

Notes:

Thoughts of the characters after Gibbs learns that Michael had a previous criminal record.

Chapter Text

Gibbs was seething as he took in the information presented by McGee. He’d been lied to and not just by Michael Thomas. He’d grown accustomed to suspects lying – they were, after all only out to save themselves. But Vance had lied to him as well. Gibbs had thought they’d gotten past that and had reached at least a decent professional relationship at this point. Yet McGee had found more information on Michael Thomas’s criminal history than Leon had shared with him when they had talked briefly before Gibbs had questioned him. He couldn’t help but wonder what else the director was hiding from him.

Leon climbed the stairs, anxious to get to his private office but cognizant of the idea that Gibbs was most likely still glaring at his retreating back. He’d known about the juvenile record since he’d been with Jackie already. It still hurt though to hear his agent fling the details at him as if he’d been trying to keep it a big dark secret. Escaping thru the door to his outer office, he took the many slips of notes from his secretary without pausing or thinking – it was an automatic action to reach for them by now.

Entering the quiet of his office, he let the door the shut behind him as he leaned against it and glanced at the notes and messages. He wasn’t surprised to see Jackie’s name on several of them. He knew his wife was anxious and worried over this latest situation with her brother. He wasn’t anxious but he was worried – even more so now that Gibbs had discovered Michael’s juvenile record. As he headed towards his desk to phone Jackie, Leon could feel the anxiety settle his gut. It was a sure sign of his latent worry that Michael was hiding something more from them all.