Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Munch briefs his partner
    Pairing: Munch/Brian
    Archive: You want it, you got it
    Warnings: Fairly graphic description of auto-erotic asphyxiation. I don't particularly condone this, but then again, I've never tried it. I'm sure I don't need to mention that it is extremely dangerous, and should be fully researched before attempted.
    Notes: As some know, English isn't my first language, so excuse any messed up grammar.
    Feedback: My drug of choice, always welcome. Also, if anyone out there has any advice on Munch-characterization, I'd be much obliged if you could email me personally if there's anywhere in my story that I'm majorly deviating. Munch is an extremely interesting character, unstereotypical, and complex, which makes it very difficult to write *g*
    Disclaimers: I don't own these characters. I'm not sure who. Dick Wolf, uhm, NBC, and other people who make more money than me. Considering all the crossovers that L&O does, I doubt they have major problems with other people playing with their toys. Geeze, my notes are longer than the actual story! Third list I've posted this on since I wrote it 2 days ago :)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,221
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Hits:
    1,334