Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 11 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-07-21
Words:
1,645
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,477

Must love cats

Summary:

She thinks its the freakenist best thing ever. A dirty junk yard cat she saved from inside a laundry bag. But can she conceal it from tom and sarah?
All she knows is its a step up from a gold fish ........

Chapter 1: pretty monster

Chapter Text

And I swore it was like the never ending black soap opera once again.

"So I can get a Internet tablet, and makeup which I wont use, but I cant get a pet? "I had been wasting my rime following tom around the house with my explanations. I was syprised he didn't even "raise "his voice at me this time." Its not my decision jasmine "he began as he knealed down underneath the kitchen sink."your aunt is allergix to pet dander "he rose up with a bottle of Ajax in his arm. Scented yellow which I hated. I threw my arms out in exaggeration." Fish dont have dander, do they "I said crossing my arms as he knealed underneath the sink again." Yes yes, but they do aquire alot of responsibility "he said putting the clog in the sink. That's what really set me off to this point right now. "Remember your last one? "I couldn't take anymore. I was growing furious by the second.

What none of the dubois knew was I had a long string of jobs back in southern woodcrest or as we call it, "hoodcrest ". On that string, I worked at a petshop. I also worked at a red lobster just so I could kidnap the lobsters and then go set them free at the end of metalark park. That's a fucking 10 Mike stretch on foot! And I could only fit so many at a time in my satchel.

But they also failed to realized their clutzy, spoiler daughter murdered my Betta fish on accident. I,in no possible way had anything to do with it either.

"Then this time ill make sure I keep it healthy "I said through gritting teeth concealing my clentching fish in my crossed arms. Tom finally turned around after stoping the sink from running. "Fine, "he sighed. Instantly my anger faded in to unbelieved joy. I gasp in excitement.knowing tom, the one "condition"had to be nothing.

-------------------PETCO----------------
"You've got to be joking! "I almost screamed in anger at my cousins selected fish. I'm not even sure what the hell its called. All I know is I hope it goes extinct."The dang fish is pink! I dont want some guppie with long graceful fins, I want another Betta "I spat to her. "You mean those scumbags in the plastic cups over there? "She pointed to the stack of red and blue beauties by the aquariums. I nodded."yeah you feeling my deja vu yet? "I crossed my arms. But she stomped her foot.

Indeed but she was feeling my same type of unfairness right now." Do you even know a single thing about that thing? "I asked her.
Luckily PETCO seemed ever so empty on Saturday nights or else we would have attracted a crowd. But the fish all seemed indulged in our argument right now. Especially pinkie. "Do you know a single thing about the scumbags? "She spat crossing her arms. Great comeback."YES!" I yelled.
"Can I help you ladies out? " an obviously noisy employee had approached with a green net.
I quickly turned away from jasmine and faced her ."um yes "I began changing tones, "I would like to know about this pink monster "I tapped on the tank of the fish. "Oh that "she said unsuprised."it was cross born from a guppie and a tetra, came out light pink, long fins "which had been ever so true. "I cant say about the eyes, I think its blind " which made me look deeper into the gigantic black orbs the fish had. It did seem to drag along inside the tank drowsily..."whats taking you ladies so long? "Tom had interrupted my gaze with the mutated fish.
But the saleswoman saw a great oppertunity. She ripped the lice tag of the corner of the tank at lightning speed."give 'em to ya half off "she said shoving the tag in his back pocket."how much "jasmine asked."50 cents "

"Deal"

"WHAT! "