Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-09-13
Words:
2,424
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
2
Kudos:
21
Hits:
2,959

You Are My Destiny

Summary:

SUMMARY: Joshua wants what's his
PAIRING: Cade/Joshua Joshua/Krycek
FEEDBACK: You want more, feed the need
ARCHIVE: The WWOMB: PEJA's Ravings
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey, Cade said it himself when he said "I need Joshua. I need Joshua"

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

You Are My Destiny
By PEJA

 

Cade regained consciousness slowly, fighting against his awakening senses for as long as possible before reality forced him back to awareness...and an agony he could not believe one man could contain.

A rough slap wrenched his head around on his neck and his eyelids fluttered even while his mind screamed at him to resist. "Come on, dammit," a familiar unfamiliar voice snarled. "I'm not gonna risk my ass for a piece-of-meat human too stupid to open his eyes."

A low guttural groan accompanied his swollen eyes opening. He blinked in the way too light dark room. "What the hell are you doing here. Come to gloat?"

Joshua chuckled, running a caressing hand over Cade's puffy cheek. "Hurt does it?"

Cade flinched away. "Go to hell."

"Already there." Joshua reached into his pocket and pulled out something Cade had come to recognize as the alien equivalent of a key. He touched the card to the chains supporting his weight and the locks snapped open.

No longer supported by anything, Cade fell forward against the massive black man/alien and dribbled into a flesh puddle at his tormentor's feet.

"Ah, Jesus, can't you do anything for yourself," Joshua complained, lifting the bundle of screaming nerves over his shoulder. "Be quiet, dammit. I have plans for the rest of this life."

Cade bite into his lips, stifling the screams that continued to sound in his mind with each step the giant of a man took.

At the door, Joshua eased his prize down to the floor and supporting Cade with one hand around his waist, forced him to look into his dark eyes. "Are you still with me?"

Cade nodded. "Yeah."

Joshua's generous lips curled into a cruel smile. "I warned you about this, didn't I? Told you to disappear? but do you listen? Do you do as you are told. Hell no. You walk right in here bold as a brass ass and get yourself caught. You are one stupid human, Cade."

"So what you doing here?" Cade asked, his words just above a whisper.

"I told you before, you are my destiny." His big hand slid down to smooth over Cade's ass. "This belongs to me. I mean to get me some."

Cade's eyes widened and he swallowed hard, "Huh, Joshua....I...well, uh..."

"Cade?"

"Yeah?"

Joshua leaned in to capture Cade's lips in a gentle testing kiss. "Shut up." His hand moved to Cade's neck, found a pressure point and the world went black for the human.

TBC