Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of season 3
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-10
Words:
6,698
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
8
Hits:
2,293

A world without us

Summary:

Freak accident + my life? × ( this girl + my brother) ×2 = you already know

Chapter 1: hated

Chapter Text

"For the last time boy, I sed no!" Grandad practically yelled crackling his Indiana Jones belt wip.

I sighed, protrating the false anger as I slumped back in my seat at the table. He wasn't paying attention instead studying the roasted mess of chicken on his plate."you been actin a little bit grown lately and I want you to calm down..."I trailed off forming around the glistening poultry on my plate as he was giving another infamous speech about his dislikes of my personality. "Eat the food boy, dont pick at it! "He suddenly screeched. He couldn't fool me though. Knowing my grandad, I knew he laced the chicken with liquor. And a strong drink at that, I though as I sniffed a fork full. So now he turned to alcohol to loosen me up? Good luck.

"Grandad I just want to protest in peace "I stated nearly pushing the plate away. Grandad scooted his chair back, thrusting from the shaking table."I am a non war activist and you know that "I said reaching for the phone that was buzzing in my back pocket.

I wasn't exzactly the iphone person or even a lover of that power hungry company apple, but the piece of non Eco friendly iron seemed very helpful.

"I got tom and the hitch to say yeah. You coming or not? "

It was jasmine. The blacker one ofcourse. Atleast if she was here right now she'd find a cunning way to convince grandad. Hell, with those propaganda skills she could be the next Hitler if she wanted to."I dont want you or jasmine going to that thing! "Grandad said crossing his arms. I frowned."you have no control over her "I raised my voice slightly."zactly why I'm tellin you to tell ha no to go to that thing eitha! "God his grammar had been terrible ever since he started favoring riley over me. Wait, since? He always has, but those two have been oddly close lately.

"Infact "he said over me as I looked into the screen of the iphone. Instantly it left my hands. Looking up it was in Indiana Jones '.

I looked at him confused."how is taking my phone away going to get me to tell jasmine to not go protest with me? "I said putting my elbow on the table."you are fling to walk your hippie asa across the street! "

Rinnging her doorbell, it was obvious she was the only one home by the loud music, the colorful glare commingled out the windows and, oh yeah tom and Sarah's car was gone from the drive way.

"Comming! "She screamed. The music halted. She creaked through the door with messy hair with a red rag tied around it and blue streaks underneath her eyes."oh hey "she said opening the door revealing herself.

"What the hell are you doing? "I immediately asked in confusion. She sighed with a smile."science freak "she said with the quotation gestures. And that she was. But it was a hilarious and rather freaky youtube series she made to try and earn money off the views. But it was obvious the plan must have been working.

"Bigger problem, are you coming or not? "She asked crossing her arms and leaning in the door frame. I sighed. She cocked her head."he doesn't want me to "I said. She didn't look surprised."and that's your hindrence because? "She asked pulling down her long black undershirt.

"Look "I began."hes watching us "she suddenly said. I was confused for a moment until she spin me around by the shoulders facing the opposite side of the street. Surely enough he had on binoculars pointing our direction."he doesn't want you in it either "I said spinning back around. She slid her torn skirt down a little bit. Maybe science wasn't the only reason people watched her videos.

"Come on you think It would still be possible if I went without you? Your suppose to my shield from bullets "she said grabbing my arm and pulling me inside the fun house I hesitated and when I did she turned me around had backed me out the house."ok ok, I'm guessing you need me to brain wash him "she asked bluntly. I slumped my shoulders."how much? "I dullily asked.

He'd kill me and know I brought her over there to brain wash him" I thought. "Wait! "I said at the moment."uh I got glycerin that's going to explode if its left soaking in citric acid too long "she said tightening the red ban on her head.

"Grandad! "I yelled at the foot of the stairs leading to his bedroom."what boy?! "He screamed as I heard the flush of the toilet and a door swinging open. He rushed out his room over to the top of the stairs." If its about this stupid fucking protest I will beat your -"

"She asked can I helper with a science expirmenting "I cut off. He looked astonished."well I guess its s step into childhood ...its certaintly not dangerous ...wont lead to a riot, I guess so "he said. Yes! I mumbled.

Back over across the street, she had indeed been very busy."so whats the plan, you want me to sneak you up there? ''She said. She was perfecting her hair back into a pony tail as I sat on her carpet. Her black lights sent eerie glows on some of furniture. Her skirt was glowing.

''None "I said, little did anyone know I had a plan of my own."what? "She spun around immediately the linning of her eyes were glowing blue."you cant be serious "she said. I leaned back against ber bed."well I am "I said. She shook her head."dude your the e one who got me into this! "She said."no listen "I began, ''I'm building trust from grandad, the more he trust me the better "I let her in.

It was risky but it might just work. She sighed."fine "I didn't think she'd give up so easily. I stood up."whoa whoa Mandela where you going? "She asked flipping ger real lights back on making everything appear normal again."home "I said."you seriously want to go home after being screamed at?"she asked confused. I shrugged."and on a Saturday?"she added.

She gave me a suspicious look, I charged for the door at lightning speed but she reached the door way before me blocking me inside."I'm going to make you my test subject for my next video! "She had that evil scientist persona I had rarely seen. I ran for the window but once again she beat me there."tonight I'm going to make you my bitch "she said.