Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of season 3
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Updated:
2012-07-29
Words:
4,067
Chapters:
9/10
Kudos:
27
Hits:
2,868

I swore we left this unfinished

Summary:

Ming is long out the hospital

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

The light lingering breeze from this April day was nerve racking to me.or it could have been the smell from that crackhouse across from us or the polluted air of hoodcrest, . The weirdest part was how my hair was pushed back behind my ears by not only the wind, but the subconscious boy sitting next to me. "You have pretty hair "he drooled. I slightly scooted to the left. He didn't leave the ardent and odd hoodish warmth I had always enyjoyed. Infact I was slightly saddened I no longer felt that way when he liked to fool carelessly along in my hair and do my favors."please dont do that Riley "I said uncomfortably. He didn't understand. He was after all only a 12 year old with hair longer than me saddly.
I sighed in despair."I'm gonna go "I slid off the edge of the graffitti splattered sidewalk step. The smell of weekend barbecues slashed through my heavy nose as I got up."wait jay! "He shreiked from behind me."will you just give me a chance? Cmon "he said. I spun around. I shook my head. My mouth moved but no words came out."Riley "I began. He had matured greatly."why?! You gave that nigga huey -"
"Its not like that! Its never going to be! "I yelled back. It was so loud it echoed through the empty streets causing a chain of barking dogs. He started to approach me with the anger in him."and you always say that, but who do you always side with "he was close to my face in anger."I always do stuff for you, you cant do this for me? Cant show this nigga no love "he nearly mumbled before taking an aggressive grip on my wrist. I gasped in anxeity."let go of her! "The man fro. The reached condo infront of us must have witnessed the whole thing.
He almost thrusted me back when he let me go before taking off down the street. The breeze blew another gasps of air to me. Ain't this a bitch?