Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of season 3
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-13
Words:
3,947
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,580

Confessions

Summary:

Sarah is pregnant with jasmine dubois sister and with jasmine reenes niece or nephew. But is it toms, or is it linked to somebodies love child or affair accident
Can jasmine truely hold together with her political skills while huey is sentenced his month or two in jail?

Chapter 1: enchilada argument

Chapter Text

I guess it was alot harder than I thought.

 

 

 

 

"C'mon Riley man, dont jump on the couch! " I screamed at the anxious 12 year old going up and down on the living room couch with a mouth full of grape soda he wasn't suppose to have."naw, you get on the couch! "He yelled tossing the empty can my way. I nearly missed it by an inch.I ducked and squealed. I bent down and picked the R rated movies scattered all scross the ground as the sound of the squeeking couch began to drive me towards pure rage.

 

 

 

 

How the fuck did huey deal with him?

 

 

 

 

"Explain to me why you had the never to watch these movies?! "I yelled sealing them back in the chest underneath the tv. The lock was broken. Damn huey for teaching him how to pick a lock.

 

 

 

 

"Explain to me why you had to nerve to wear that mini skirt? "He said. I gasped pulling it down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This nigga was a living nightmare. He was worser than a white kid almost.

 

 

 

 

"Naw you can expl

 

 

 

 

Win to me how you made yo ass so fat! "He jumped off the couch and ran towards the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

My breath became even more intense as I balled my fist around the Dvds.

 

 

 

 

"THATS IT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT! "I immediately took off after him into the kitchen. He dropped his soda making it spill everywhere. How are we gonna clean all this up?

 

 

 

 

"WHOA! "

 

 

 

 

SPLAT!

 

 

 

 

I landed knees first into the purple rain. I quickly got up and chased him through the den, then through the halls. We even went through the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

My shift got caught on doorhandle. He blasted into his room, shutting the door.

 

 

 

 

I groaned."OH YOU ARE GONNA PAY! "I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

 

 

 

exzactly what I was thinking. Right now I wish he was the one that was behind bars. I guess just because he was by far the oldest and the driver of the car, huey had to pay the time for rileys idea. And ir still wasn't fair. And it sure as hell wasn't fair their grandad made me babysit Riley all the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grabbed the roll of duct tape from the kitchen pantry downstairs. I pushed a chair against the boys room and duct taped it into place. Then I bit the roll and headed outside. I locked the door behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had thrust into the tree and began climbing.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Riley"I opened the window to the boys room. He shreiked and dropped the magazine he was holding. He headed for the door as I locked the window shut.he began to scream as he fidgeted with the doorhandle.

 

 

 

 

"Revenge is a bitch ain't it? "

 

 

 

 

STRAP!

 

 

 

 

I took a huge piece of the tap.

 

 

 

 

"HAAAAAA! "

 

 

 

 

--3 painful minutes later ------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now your GOING to sit here and behave until the food is ready bitch "I stuck the last piece of tape to his loud mouth. He was bonded from his feet, hands and face in duct tape. I had fastened him to the right side of the couch."and if you EVEN THINK about getting loose, "I lifted the bottom part of my shirt exposing the bb gun locked in the magazine tucked in my skirt. His eyes widened. I pointed two fingers to my eyes then his as I backed into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In all I couldn't see how his brother hadn't strangled him yet. When I stayed here I dont remember him being nearly as wild and its only been a year. Has he hit that age yet? Or does he enjoy being a pest? Probally he collided with both my theroies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened the freezers full of skipper sensations and dishes for dinner. The oven already read six o 'clock."you want macoroni and cheese or enchiladas? "I asked him taking both trays out.

 

 

 

He mumbles."hm hmhm ha "he said. I shrugged."enchiladas? "I guessed. He nodded.

 

 

 

I had made these little cheap step by step foods so many times I didn't even need to read the instructions on any of them. I slid the tray out the box and threw it in the oven turning the tempeture to 350 degrees.

 

 

 

I threw myself tirelessly on the couch next to him. Infact I wanted to really make him pay. I put my feet on his lap. He growled angerly as I turned the tv on."what's that Riley? You wanna watch Disney channel? "I said. He rapidly shook his head his braids flying everywhere. I laughed."well your lucky, cause were watching adventure time "I said. He shrugged then mumbled."ok then I guess we will watch Disney channel "I said flipping back. He shook his head then mumbled something again. I flipper back to cartoon network.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hadn't even started on his hair I was suppose to rebraid. I had to get this place inorder. Their grandad was suppose to be back around 9 o'clock.

 

And added to that there was a loud knock on the door."dont move "I firmly told him. He rolled his eyes.

 

 

I looked through the peephole of the door. No other than my fluffy headed cousin from across the street. She looked urgent enough to pay attention to so I opened the door.

before I could get a word out she blew up in tears. "They're fighting! "She pointed towards our house. I shrugged st first but then considering tom and sarah would be on and off with these fights. But the breaks between them would be long. The last huge argument they had, I didn't even live here, it was when I was ten and about the usher ordeal.

"Wait what kind of fight? "I asked."just the yelling and screaming thing "she said rubbing her eyes. I stood there confused. Then again she probably wasn't use to parents fighting as I had been a sertified trooper and survivalist with it. Even worse my mom and her boyfriends always use to get physical with it. And me. I shivered shaking the terrible memory.

She stood so teary in the doorway. It coukdnt hurt if I let her in. Shed have to help me clean if she wanted to stay. "So, you wanna like,come in? "I asked awkwardly as she broke into sobs. She rubbed her eyes."your good at breaking up fights right? "She asked. I shrugged. I got Riley to kiss his brother. So last year though."I guess I mean, -"she cut me off.

'Can you stop mom and dad? "She asked. Before I could answer she grabbed my arm."cmon Riley! "I yelled as we headed out the door."way ahead of you! "He came down the stairs holding my gun. How'd he get undone that quick?!

We were dragged across the street when I opened the door. It was silent. I shrugged again."I think they stopped "I said quietly closing the door. Just then a vase had been throw at our feet I pulled jasmine back."yeah or just started "riley said. Which it had.
In an attempt to doge for more object I completely punked out, grabbed the two and ran fight back across the street. I quickly shut gge door and pressed my back to it panting. They both looked at me foolishly."and you suppose to be Babysittin me? "Riley said crossing his arms and shaking his head."ashame "he said. Then j ran to the oven and turned it off.
"Look jasmine shy dont you just hang here with h's "I said taking the tray out the oven.''yeah with the real niggas "riley said."ok "she said with a shrug heading towards the table.

We both knew we were in for it when we were going to get home. And we both knew we didn't want any of it like these sloppy enchiladas.