Actions

Work Header

It Was Under A Full Moon

Summary:

A woman who had her car stolen receives a ride home from a handsome good samaritan.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was under a full moon on the very first Friday night of March that a girl named Honey West to wait for someone to give a ride home because someone had stolen her car and taken it for a joyride.

That was before a car had slowed to a stop in time for the driver to get out of that car, walk to Honey and asked, "Why do I have a feeling that the saying 'father knows best' is not true in this case?"

And after she had noticed that the driver of that car was a handsome stud whose name happens to be George Banacek, Honey had smiled, looked at George with wide eyes and said, "Hi."

That was before some drops of rain had started to fall on them which had caused George to look at Honey and asked, "Say, do you need a ride home?"

"You better believe I do!", that was the answer that Honey had given to George before she had quickly gotten herself into his car and allowed him to drive her over to the National Velvet apartment complex.

And as soon as they had quickly gotten into the apartment, George had taken a deep breath and asked, "So, is there anything you need before I leave?", which had resulted in Honey quickly wrapping her arms around George and planted one hell of a big kiss on the lips.

That was before an embarrassed Honey had placed her hands on George's chest and said, "I'm sorry. I was not suppose to act like a member of The Brady Bunch whenever I see...!"

But that was before an understanding George had placed his finger on Honey's lips and said, "On second thought, I could spend the night."

After that, they had shared another kiss.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.