Actions

Work Header

Flower Of The Sea

Summary:

While on vacation in Cancun,a guy suddenly spots a mermaid swimming around in the water.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

At first, I've allowed myself to appreciate my friends back in Cleveland for talking me into going on that trip to Cancun for some peace and quiet.

And to tell the truth, I've just realized that some time at that particular restful retreat might had been the perfect cure for all of that stress that I've been suffering through at work.

Anyway, it was after I've put on my swim trunks and gathered some stuff together that I had gone down to the beach to soak up some sun and just let all of that stress melt away.

But that was before I've suddenly spotted this beautiful blond babe swimming totally naked in the water which had made me look around and see if someone else had noticed that wonderful flower of the sea.

That was before I've turned my eyes back over to the mysterious blond and noticed that she also had the tail of a fish instead of a pair of legs.

In short, she was a mermaid.

And in spite of that little bit of logic, I was unable to stop myself from falling in love with such a beautiful creature even while I was watching her pour water out of a conch seashell and on her humanoid skin like she was putting out a fire on herself.

That was before the sound from a small flock of seagulls in the sky had forced the mermaid to drop the conch, place her hands on her uncovered chest and looked at me with smile on her lips.

And after she had winked and blew me a kiss, the mermaid had turned quickly around and swam her little fishy butt out of there before I had finally reported the whole thing to the local cops.

Fantasy?

Don't think so.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.