Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
314
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
2,125

My Predictions for January 1 2100: What You Might See By Then....

Summary:

My Predictions for January 1, 2100

Work Text:

My Predictions for January 1, 2100: What You Might See By Then....
By David Lee Rickman II

By the year 2100, all computers will use the same type of memory and the same unified computer code.

Chicken pox, AIDS, and Ebola will be some of the diseases you will only find in the history books.

Books and libraries as we know them today will not exist. All of the information in the Los Angeles
public library will exist holographically on a plate no larger than the size of a shirt button.

75% of the world will be powered by nuclear fusion....10% fission....5% laser luminous transfer....
10% other.

Teleportation of molecules will happen in labs on a small scale. You could teleport a small pebble
safely and accurately inside a container.

Anti-gravity will be as popular in elementary school science fairs as baking soda volcanoes are
now.

World population on January 1, 2100 will be 40% of what it is today.

In one hundred years, only 15 countries will officially exist.

In 2100, 80% of the world's population will claim english as their primary language.

Your mind can survive after death because it can be transferred to a computer mainframe before the body's last breath.

It will be an accepted fact that on some physical plane the past exists, and that the past always exists in the universe. Even in the "present", one also still "Exists in the past" and is doing the same things in the past over and over again.

Gravity, electromagnetism, and the strong and weak nuclear force will be unified in a single equation.

Holograms will be an important tool in the education process, and education will mostly self-determined by the student.

And now I'll go out on a limb with my last two predictions...

Sometime before the year 2100, for a brief period of several months, poodle skirts will come back into fashion.

The world's capital city will be Dalton, Georgia.

Don't say you weren't warned...:-)