Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of season 3
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Updated:
2012-07-30
Words:
5,306
Chapters:
8/9
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,511

Boyz under the hood

Summary:

When grandad buys a new car, the boys partially riley see Dorothy as a great opportunity

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

"Damn just cause you a sixty city of an inch lighter than me dont mean you get to be the center of attention! "It was the annoying and to childish voice of envy from riley.I sighed putting my book down for a moment then shrugged.

 

"What did you find out this time "I dullily said as usual."you know what I 's mean nigga! "He yelled in the doorway."what your lack of english? It took a whole year for you to realized I was the one who got you the dictionary for your birthday? "I snorted."oh how did you find out? "Dripping in sarcasm.

 

he crossed his arm."for yo info ,I gave it to your girlfriend! A.d second -"

 

That's when I moved the book out the way."she is not my girlfriend "I firmly said. He laughed."whateva nigga I saw you yesterday! Yeah "he saudl leaning against the boarder of the door."no you didnt, I wasn't even home in Illonois yesterday! "I corrected. Ofcourse I was, too bad he believed it.

 

I was just gone all day like this conversation."just tell me what you intended to Riley "I sighed picking my book back up.

 

"What was I going to say? "He scratched his head for a moment. Then he swung out the doorway."GRANDAD WHAT DO I TELL HIM NEXT? "he shouted."TELL HIM YOU WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND! "grad.dad responded."HELL NAW NOT EVEN FOR THIS TE. DOLLARS! "riley said.

 

 

I rolled my eyes. So this is what its come to , to get me a.d riley to be closer? Money?

 

 

I reluctantly got up and went downstairs anyway. It was empty. Everything but the loud screams and victory shouts outside.rushing over to blinds I peep them open seeing riley and grandad dancing outside in somebodys range rover.
"What the fuck? "I twisted open the door and went outside."grandad? "I said. He laughed."you like? I just bought her today! "He said.