Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-02-20
Words:
2,217
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,996

Flight Skool

Summary:

"Most people when they turn 16, they learn how to drive. But me? ,oh no I learn how to fly a fucking plane! "I said polishing the left wing of the old black jet, jasmine rested upon, swinging her feet near my face."they get their permit but I get coke bottle and a parachute! "

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

I had a dream that the whole was starring at me
But when I woke up wasn't no one there

The bitter and bright rays of the early morning sun seemed to strike me and the bedroom in yellow rectangles through the blinds, also blinding my eyes. I slowly regained my blurred vision and realized where I was as I saw my black shirt thrown carelessly across the backboard of my bed. The blanket was tossed on the ground and something in my ear seemed to growl sew times before inhaling. I carefully removed my arm from her stomach and lifted my head off the red fabric I seemed to drool all over last night.

Same song to a different beat
Cause really sometimes it feels like I'm the only one there

"Damn were you hungry? "I asked as the beauty that I had tightly grasped a few seconds ago started to flicker her eyes open. She yawned ,stretching her arms broadly in the air. My memory of last night, I hadn't exzactly remembered.
There was, riley,....BET....Thugnificent....a party?
"Good mornin "she quietly said with a slight smile. I crawled next to her. Her red tank top had been well to tight along with the 2 straps on her shoulders of each arm.
"What happened to the party? "She asked. You mean my party, I thought.

Guess nobody cares

Then it all made sense. Only things like rileys "simple get toghthers "happened when grandad wasn't home which I'm assuming he never came home last night.
I didn't really give a fuck about last night. Not even having my first official drink. I just cared jasmine was safe.

But everythings good until it goes bad


I do clearly remember everything in this situation. I had pulled her through my window last night after she said she couldn't sleep. Ofcourse with tom and Sarah's on going fights and throwing of objects at one another, I dont blame her. So I let her sleep with me. Not the floor either.

And your gonna tell all the people about the fun you used to have


Im just glad I kept it cool for her. She knows I'm trust worthy.


But it Hurts when it doesn't last


"And by the way "she said coming closer to me."happy birthday "she kissed me on the cheek.I grabbed her and pulled her closer.
Did I mention today was my birthday?

But who other to ruin a moment with my girlfriend then the party animal himself,"What it do brutha!!!! "He blasted open the door with a video camera. From besides me, jasmine quickly doged behind the bed."What the hell? "I said as he came closer to me."say hi to lethal interjection nigga! "He said pointing it in my face.
He faced the camera to him."what it dok planet earth here we have young reezy escobar, doing an up close and personal interview with my nigga known as "he faced the camera to me."what the fuck? "I yelled reaching for my shirt. Then he ran around the corner of the bed."and his bed bitch, jasmine! "He yelled. She squealed before tossing the covers at him.he doged the blanket.I threw a pillow at him."as you can see America, "he began backing up."RILEY! "I yelled."no nigga you said yo code name was what the fuck remember? "He said."Get out! "I said slamming the door on his face.
"Well America Mr.get out just kicked me out his room! "He could riley trail on about the video.

I went back down to the bed and helped her off the ground."lets see how bad the house got fucked by lethal interjection "I said."or "she said."we can, get something to eat "she said. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer."good idea "I said placing her on the edge of the bed.