Actions

Work Header

The Vampire Is My Brother

Summary:

Two men enter a mausoleum to rescue a helpless maiden from the second man's brother.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was when a beautiful young maiden named Lindsay Locke had walked into a cemetery in the dead of night and with a blank stare on her face like she was under some form of hypnotic control.

After she had stopped in front of a mausoleum, the door of that structure had slowly opened.

And after the mesmerized Lindsay had stepped into the mausoleum and towards her powerful master, a pair of men whose names happen to be Walter Sandusky and Nicholas Van Helsing had stepped out of the shadows and towards the structure before Nicholas had handed a wooden stake to Walter and said, "Okay, Wally! Now's our chance to save Lindsay and put that bloodsucker to sleep in his coffin permanently!"

"I'm sorry, Nick! I know that I should kill him by letting myself plunge this wooden stake into his heart! But I really am sorry to say that I can't! The vampire is Donovan Sandusky... my brother!", that was what a reluctant Walter had said to Nicholas, who had rolled his eyes and said, "Okay! Fine! I'll do it! Just stay out of my way! Okay?"

And after Walter had nodded his head, the two men had barged right into the mausoleum and found Lindsay being motionless inside a coffin.

When they had awakened Lindsay from her trance, Nicholas had looked around and yelled, "WHERE ARE YOU, BLOODSUCKER?! SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW IF YOU'RE NOT A COWARD!"

"I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD SHOW UP, NICK! BECAUSE I'VE DECIDED TO FEAST ON YOUR BLOOD INSTEAD!",that was what Donovan had said before he had pounced on and started sucking every last drop out of Nicholas while both Walter and Lindsay were able to flee from that horrifying scene and back to the safety of the Sandusky manor house.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.