Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-02-16
Words:
1,985
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,027

Broke

Summary:

Jasmine is caught in the ultimate descion of her life. Will she ever be part of the gang again

Chapter 1: Trust issues

Chapter Text

Well, this isn't exzactly what I planned would happen to me today.

But it was another cloudy day with of course all the cloudy Chicago weather. During this time of the mo.th it seemed very stormy outside,nothing new. Ut the dubois refused to let me outside until the sun came out, which in this case would be by the time the weekend is over. Hell tom would probally even drive me to school too. I needed to get out the house anyway, I get cabin faster than the munchies which also had been lingering with me.

I drug my feet as they heavily clomped down the stairs. Atleast I could go see huey and riley across the damn street but no,they didn't want me to get all wet outside. Plus tom been really "oh shes at that age " lately.ofcourse sarah would defend me. In other words he thinks I'm into guys now.

Old news ive been on that since the 3rd grade.even four grades later,hes still over protective with me and jasmine. My cousin jasmine by the way.

Besides, I do love him though. Hes my brother. But its not like I wouldn't love hooking up with him. But it just isn't in that direction.atleast right now.

"Tom can I atleast check the mail "I said plopping on the couch.