Actions

Work Header

To My Favorite Surfer Girl

Summary:

A high school student recalls how he fell in love with the new kid from California.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Molly and I have been in love with each other ever since we've met on the first day of the new school year.

It was inside Mister Winkler's Social Studies class at Berea High School where we were seated next to each other.

I took one look at her and noticed that she really was one hot blond babe.

That was before I've looked at my reflection in the window and realized that no babe like her would ever want to go on a date with a loser like me.

That was before I've spotted a note on my desk.

The words on that note were, "Hi, my name is Molly."

And when I've looked at Molly and noticed that she was actually waving and smiling at me, it had felt like Cupid had finally hit the bulls-eye with that arrow of his.

It was when we were having lunch together in the cafeteria that she had told me that she was from California and living in the state of Ohio really was a new experience for her.

After the bell rang, Molly had kissed me on the cheek and left for the next class.

I was left sitting there with this big goofy smile on my face.

It was after the final bell had rung that I've met Molly in the hall and handed something that I've made in Miss Tingle's Art class to her.

It was a card with a big red heart in the center with the words 'Happy Valentine's Day To My Favorite Surfer Girl' on it.

That had made her smile and give me a big hug and kiss.

After that, we've started going out on one date after another and been doing so ever since.

Whoops!

Time for class!

We better not be late!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.