Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-06-08
Words:
4,195
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
15
Hits:
2,804

A Never Ending Party

Summary:

Jasmine stumbles upon a human like shapped ball of thread with pins in only to find out the owner and maker is a mysterious hat maker who could use an apprentice....
But when she forgets him.....

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Well I had seen worse honestly. "This movie is ass, huey litteraly! "I said tossing the disgusting Cd back into its coverless case."cant people of that age die from getting hard? "I said shivering."ok, ew "he said from the closet." Cant you get slapped for using such language "he said. "Here go the books"he said handing me a sack of books I nearly dropped when he gave them to me.
Grandad wasn't exzactly responsible for things like getting his liscences renewed, groceries or even cooking every night. So especial ially he wasn't good with library books. But like almost every second satureday he paid me to do his errands. And right now I was about to be on my way to the library. "Ok you got the books, now get out "he said leading me to the door then slaking it. Knowing the boys they were still stuck on how their grandad basically gave me ten dollars to do nothing but a few easy errands. That or they were in a rush to watch that porno I found tucked under grandads sheets.

The library sat beautifully at the center of woodcrest. On a day like this I would be at the treetop reading. Lord knows I love cloudy weather but hated rain except at night. Infact since this was
My last errand, I think that's where I was heading after this.
I rushed down the sidewalk eager to rid these heavy ass books in my hand. Just three of the seven books I held probally killed two trees. I sat the stack down on the sidewalk to see what they were even about. One was about the "movements ". One about the la riots. Another about weird traditions in the whitehouse I remember me and huey tried to read but ...most of these books were hueys. I'm returning his books, not grandads. That's why he kicked me out the house! "That lazy little big -!"I started. The breeze knocked me and the stack of books over.I regained my balance and went to get one of the books that scattered across the street.