Actions

Work Header

Stranded In The Twentieth Century

Summary:

Cosmic Boy becomes depressed over not returning to the future before he hears a scream.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the evening of the Eleventh day of February that a young costumed hero whose codename happens to be Cosmic Boy was flying high above the city with the look of sadness on his face because someone had stepped inside his time bubble, activated the return device and stranded poor Rokk Krinn in the Twentieth Century without any help from his friends.

That was before he had landed on a rooftop, looked up at the stars and said, "I know that I'm stuck here because of some idiot taking a joyride in my time bubble. I also know that my friends the Legion Of Superheroes are back in the Thirtieth Century and still waiting for me to come home. I just don't know what to do right now."

Just then, someone had let out a scream of fright which had caused Rokk to zoom from his rooftop perch and into an alley where he had spotted a trio of thugs getting ready to mug and rape a woman who happens to look exactly like a member of the Legion Of Substitute Heroes from the planet Kathoon who is codenamed Night Girl.

That had forced the former native of the planet Braal to lift up his hands and use his magnetic powers to toss those thugs away from the Lydda Jath clone and out of the alley.

And after the thugs had ran away from the scene, Rokk had crossed his arms and said, "That will teach them a lesson!", just before the woman had given him a big hug and said, "Thank you for saving me! You really are the greatest hero on Earth!"

And she had walked away from him, Rokk had smiled and said, "On second thought, I'll like living in the Twentieth Century after all."

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.