Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of season 2 , Part 6 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-02-18
Words:
994
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
23
Hits:
1,160

Im gone

Summary:

Jasmine moves out

Chapter 1: He tried to me

Chapter Text

"What did you just say? "She confused and slightly bitterly asked. Her hands were still above her head, tangled in her long hair. She stood looking angerly at the boy who faced his back to her in the door way. He was about to walk away but stopped in his tracks when her icy words struck his ears. The stove table in the kitchen seperated the two angery teens and the knife tossed to the side on the side if the counter mocked huey out of the corner of his eyes when he turned back around. "It takes a lot of work to be a bitch "he repeated.she stood frozen until she realsed her hands out her hair. He didn't move. He maintained his hard face. She knew since he hadn't apologized yet he was serious. Before he could back up she immdiatly ran up to him and smacked him right across the face. He thrusters up against."jasmine what the hell! "He screamed rubbing his face until he roughtly thrusted her back. He began to walk until she she kicked the Ba k of his leg and he fell down.

---------------------------------

The house was nothing but a graphic mess along with hueys body on the ground,unconscious. I never meant to fight him. I didn't expect for him to hit me back. But he called me a female dog.something he'd never in a million years do to any girl. Guy maybe. Then he tried to kill me. He actually would have killed me in that house and been ok with it. I just ran down the street hopelessly heart broken. When I was sure I was alone behind the wunclear theather I began to cry desperately letting it soak in that I had lost my only friend in the world.

I couldn't go back home. I couldn't tell the dubois they'd call the police.

Where else could I go? Cindy 's house.

I knew since her parents worked in the day shed be at home by herself.

I rang the doorbells."cumin! "She yelled with that accent she had."damn girl "she said."huey tried to kill me "I said letting a tear roll freely down my face.