Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    written for the H50 kink meme at LJ

    Prompt -

    Danny/Steve, established Dom/sub relationship. Steve's been extra antsy and destructive lately, so Danny decides to get him out of his head. He designates an off-weekend (Friday through Sunday) to take their relationship to the next level, making Steve his slave for those days.

    This means new rules like: Steve must remain naked at all times he is in the house, he cannot speak unless spoken to, he has to crawl instead of walking, must keep his head down unless being directly addressed, etc.

    And it's not just about sex, either. Maybe Danny makes Steve be the table that he eats on or the footrest on which he rests his feet. Maybe he forces Steve to accompany him to the door – on his hands and knees, of course, head bowed – when he goes to open it (to get the pizza he ordered, to greet a neighbor who's come by, or whatever).

    But whatever goes down, Danny's goal is clear: Get Steve out of his own head and force him to focus on just feeling whatever his master chooses to give him.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,294
    Chapters:
    7/7
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    86
    Hits:
    10,004