Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
233
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
771

A Moment in the Moonlight

Summary:

small piece of fluff -- answer to moonlight challenge at Aphrodite's Blessings

Work Text:

Albin slipped out onto the terrace to escape from the heat and noise of the wedding reception. He found Renato leaning against the railing overlooking magnificent gardens. He smiled at the moonlit aura surrounding his lion.

Rentato took a deep drag from his cigarette. He tilted his head to the side but didn’t turn around. “I know you’re there, Albin.”

Albin came closer. He mirrored Renato’s position, close enough their shoulders were touching. “I’ve never see so many straight people trying to dance. It was a nightmare,” he said seriously.

One end of Renato’s mouth quirked up. “None of them are blessed with your grace, chérie.”

“Thank you, mon coeur.” Albin shifted to slip a hand through Renato’s arm. “What’s wrong?”

Renato shrugged and stubbed the cigarette out. “Nothing. I just hope for the best for Laurent and Andrea.”

Albin stood up straight and tugged Renato up to face him. He held both Renato’s hands. “We all hope for that and they look to be truly in love.”

Renato gave Albin’s hands an affectionate squeeze. “They do.”

Albin smiled softly, almost shyly. “And hopefully the work involved won’t scare them. I want them to be as happy as you and I have been.”

Renato brought Albin’s hands to his lips. He kissed one and then the other. “Shall we take a walk around the gardens?”

Albin cupped Renato’s cheek. “That’s a wonderful idea.”