Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    CLASSIFICATION: Faith/Robin, Willow/Kennedy, Angel/Buffy interaction, Unknown Male (from part 1)/Faith confrontation
    SUMMARY: Another Apocalypse is coming, but can this one be thwarted?
    SPOILERS: Set after "Chosen."
    DISTRIBUTION: Any sites with Ragna's fic up: you all have unspoken permission. I write it, you can post it. Everyone else just keep Ragna's name on it and let me know.
    DISCLAIMER: If you don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If you do, I don't own it. They belong to Joss, Twentieth Century Fox, UPN, WB & Mutant Enemy. This is purely for fun. The title of the fic is a song by The Cure.
    FEEDBACK: Please send it offlist and let me know it's feedback; I do rapid delete on my account due to a lot of spam.
    AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is the beginning of a series in answer to crazy_girl_mary's CD Series Challenge. Each fic title and intro lyrics quote are from different songs from the same CD.
    INSPIRED BY: The "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" soundtrack, which is amazingly good. Now I can't wait to see the movie.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,158
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    24
    Hits:
    887