Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Blair prepares a special anniversary surprise for Jim, and both get more than they bargained for.
    Warnings: Mild spoilers for "Warriors."
    Status: Final installment (most likely, but I can be bribed).
    Archive: WWOMB, SXF
    Series/Sequel: Part 3 of MIGA series
    Disclaimers: The concept and characters of The Sentinel belong to Pet Fly, Paramount and UPN. Much as I'd love to claim them, I can't. No copyright infringements were intended in writing this work of fan fiction.
    Notes: This is the final installment in the MIGA series ... at least, that's how it was planned. The story ends, logically, with this piece, but *could* be continued if feedback warrants it. Thanks for reading.
    Beta thanks go to my new chum, Allison, without whom you'd be subject to who-knows-what kind of abuse, and to Heather-Anne, goddess of punctuation. :)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    596
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,213