Actions

Work Header

Trapped Inside A Cave

Summary:

While on a search for the perfect Christmas tree,Princess Projectra suddenly goes inside a cave and Karate Kid follows her,only to have the both of them get trapped a huge amount of snow.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be on a cold December afternoon that two members of the Legion Of Superheroes whose codenames happen to be Karate Kid and Princess Projectra were zooming around the woods outside the city of Metropolis in search of the perfect Christmas tree,only to have Karate Kid notice Princess Projectra flying towards a cave and ask,"Jeckie,why are you going over to that cave?"But when he had not received an answer to that question,the concerned Karate Kid had followed his teammate into the cave and placed his gentle hand on her shoulder.

And when he had done that,the shocked Princess Projectra had let out a loud scream which had caused a huge amount of snow to crash down in front of the entrance of the cave and seal the two Legionaires inside of it."I really am sorry,Val!I did not mean for this to happen!It is just that this cave happens to remind me of the one that I had once explored back on Orando and I...!",that was what Projectra Wind'zzor had said to Val Armorr before he had placed his fingers on her lips and said,"You do not have to apologize,Jeckie.And you also do not have to worry.We will get out of this somehow."

But after they had each looked into their eyes and were about plant a kiss on the lips,the snow had suddenly melted away thanks to both Superboy and Lightning Lad."I am so glad that I am still on Earth and not transformed into a giant icicle!",that was what a relieved Jeckie had said after she and Val had stepped out of the cave and before a smiling Saturn Girl had asked,"Are you really sure about that,Jeckie?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.