Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-12-19
Words:
3,755
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
18
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,966

There's No More Coffee

Summary:

This story tells how your favorite caffine addicted characters are dealing with their withdrawl.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Proluge

Notes:

If you think of any other shows that contain caffine addicts that you believe deserve a chapter, then please let me know.

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, setting, or anything else that may anyone may come across while reading.


Prologue

The large semi truck pulled up to the United States and Canadian border, at this same moment a truck pulled up to the Mexico border, after trying to go through customs they find themselves stuck at the border with no idea of when they will be able to get the truck moving. The company they driving for is unable to send out other drivers to make the delivery for them, and over time more trucks are being held at the border as well; until customs clears them, neither the trucks of them are moving.

All across the States and Canada, the newspapers, radios and television are saying the same thing for the last week, since this had occurred. "The shipment of coffee that's to be delivered still remains held at the borders. We haven't heard to when the trucks will be moving or what the reason is that there being held for. So to all the coffee lovers out there I hope you savor all you have, as it's uncertain to when you will be seeing more of it."


Please review and let me know how I'm doing.