Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
377
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
633

That First Night On Earth

Summary:

John, the captain of the Los Angeles Mothership, get a report from his son.

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I didn’t create.

Work Text:

It was night time in Los Angeles John, the blond haired captain of the Los Angeles Mothership was in his quarters. His first day on this alien planet has tried him out. He has already checked every itch of this mothership to see if everything was running smoothy, before going to his quarters. Then, he heard the ring of his doorbell. He walked to the door to open it. His son, Martin, a blond haired male was standing at the opening. He walked in.

"How are things?" asked John

"Everything is going fine. We have permission to bring our doctors down to Earth to open the health center promised by Anna," answered Martin.

"What do you think about these humans? Diana think that we can handle them," said John.

You know how Diana is. She thinks that we can handle these savages, but she may be wrong. We may be able to fool these humans for now, but I do not know how for long. If they find out the truth of why we are here, they may turn against us. We have to be careful around them," reported Martin.

Thank you for the report, Martin. You are dismissed, for now," said John.

"You are welcome, father," said Martin, as he left the room. He closed the door and saw that Barbara, a blond haired female was waiting for him outside of John's quarters.

"How is he?" asked Barbara.

"You know my father, Barbara. He may have his doubts, but he is loyal to the mission," answered Martin.

"What we are doing here is against our sacred laws. I wish that there are other ways to save our people," said Barbara.

"I know what you mean. If these humans do carry the seeds of the Futurions inside them, we might end up angering our creator," said Martin.

"What can we do?" asked Barbara. Martin understand why she is worried. He wish that he know what to do.

"All we can do for now, is to wait and pray until we find a better way to save our people. Until that time, it all we can do," answered Martin. So, he and Barbara went back to their separate quarters to go asleep and wait for the next day.