Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of The Bride Of Drakken
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
239
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,056

Thanksgiving With the Possibles

Summary:

It's Thanksgiving Day and Doctor Possible is getting Thanksgiving dinner ready for her family.

Work Text:

It was Thanksgiving in the Possible household. Doctor Possible was getting the Thanksgiving feast ready. Her husband has been helping around the kitchen in the hope of getting the feast on the table.

"How is Kim doing, today?" asked Mister Possible, as he was lifting the bowl of soup from the kitchen table.

"Which Kim? We have two of them, thank to Doctor Drakken," reminded Doctor Possible. Mister Possible remembered that Drakken created a 'cloned' android of Kim, while he used a mind chip to make the real Kim his sex slave as well as the mother of his first child.

"The Kim that came out of your body, dear," answered Mister Possible, as he head out of the kitchen. She thought about her birth daughter. It took time to restore her memories. She was having trouble fitting in, thanks to the blue skin given to her by Drakken. She has to wear pink make-up to look like she did before Drakken altered her to make her desirable to him. She lifted the turkey to take it to the dinning room. She saw her husband, her twin sons, her daughter, the 'clone' of her daughter, and her blue skinned baby grandson. It will be a challenge to help Kim raise her son and help them get though the days ahead, but let it be said that a Possible never let a challenge get them down. The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: