Actions

Work Header

The Murder Mirror

Summary:

A psychopathic kidnapper is about to use his machete blade on his latest victim,only to a strong supernatural force turn the tables on him.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after a teenage blonde girl had woken up with a slight headache,placed her hand on the back of her head and noticed the color of pure crimson red on her palm that she came to realize that she was in serious trouble before she had looked at herself in the mirror and a voice from somewhere in the room said,"Yes!Take a good look at yourself because it's about to be the last time you would be able to do so!"

And when she turned around and saw a large man with a machete blade in his hand,the terrified teen had moved herself away from the male hulk and screamed,"NO!STAY AWAY FROM ME!",only to have him look at the frightened girl like he had gone completely out of his mind and said,"Sorry,Sister!In case you haven't noticed,nothing can save you now!"But just as he was about to slam that machete blade right down on that poor kid,the murderous thug suddenly heard the sounds of women crying in pain and hellish torment which had forced the confused psychopath to turn around and watch the ghosts of the girls that he had already butchered come out of the mirror and moving themselves toward him.

That had made the scared psycho drop his weapon,back away from the female spooks and yell,"NO!STAY AWAY!DON'T YOU COME NEAR ME!",only to have him crash through a window and fall thirty stories to the street below and lay in a river of his own blood.Then,after the spirits looked at the frightened teen and wished her a 'Happy Halloween',they had all gone back inside the murder mirror and never returned because justice has finally been served.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.