Actions

Work Header

For Letting Me Spend The Night

Summary:

After she wakes up and starts taking a shower in someone else's apartment,Stacy lets her newfound love interest know that she wants to thank him for letting her sleepover for one night.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Well,I just got off the phone with a certain police sergeant named T.J. Hooker and told him that I'm going to be a little late checking in for my duty shift!Oooohhhh!The warm water in this shower feels ssssoooohhhh gooood!Anyway,I'm glad that I had talked to Hooker instead of my father,who would rather see his daughter as the pride of the Sheridan family and not a full grown adult woman wanting to live her own life!I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of shampoo and body wash!

I'm done with my shower!I see that you're still asleep.Okay,then.I won't wake you.I'll just get dressed and show myself out.Oh,there's my earring on the pillow!I was wondering where it was!You know,Bill.I really am glad that we had met at that bar last night.I was suffering from a nasty breakup.You came over to me and...well...let me just say that I want to thank you for letting me spend the night in your apartment.Although,this bed of yours does feel too lumpy...if you know what I mean.

You really should get yourself a new one.Well,I'm dressed...and finally found my wallet with my badge still in it.Thank God!In case you're wondering,that small kiss on the cheek is my way of saying,"Good night,sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite."Say,Scruffy!You want some food in your bowl?Okay,there you go!And do Bill a favor and be quiet for a little bit,okay?He's still sleeping in the bedroom.Well,time for me to get going!I'll see you guys later!Got my car keys here!See you later,Scruffy!

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.