Actions

Work Header

I've Had It Up To Here With You Two

Summary:

Betty and Veronica's arguments over who should go out with Archie had become so bad that he decides to break up with both girls and tell them off in the process.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Betty Cooper:THIS IS IT,VERONICA!

Veronica Lodge:YEAH,THIS TIME IT'S WAR!

BC:ARCHIE IS GOING TO THE RIVERDALE HIGH HALLOWEEN DANCE WITH ME!

VL:NO,HE'S GOING WITH ME!

BC:HE'S GOING WITH YOU OVER MY DEAD BODY,YOU SPOILED RICH BRAT!

VL:THAT COULD BE ARRANGED,YOU DUMB BLONDE BIMBO!

Archie Andrews:OKAY!ALL RIGHT!THAT IS IT!I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU TWO BITCHES!

(BC and VL look at AA in stunned silence)

AA:Look,I'm sorry that I had to yell at the both of you like that!It's just that ever since the day we've met,you girls have been clawing and screetching at each other like a pair of alley cats over who wants to go out with me and...I JUST CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

VL:Wha...what are you trying to say,Archiekins?

AA:WHAT I AM ACTUALLY SAYING IS THAT IT'S OVER BETWEEN THE THREE OF US!THAT'S RIGHT,MISTER LODGE!YOUR WISH HAS FINALLY COME TRUE!I DO NOT WISH TO SEE YOUR SPOILED BRAT DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN!

(VL starts to cry)

BC:NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME,MISTER LOUDMOUTH BIG SHOT!

AA:AND AS FOR YOU,LITTLE MISS DUMBASS BITCH!YOU STILL COULD NOT CLEAN UP YOUR OWN ROOM!WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT I SHOULD GO OUT WITH YOU ANYWAY,EH?!

(BC stands once again in stunned silence while AA walks away from her and VL)

VL:OH,YEAH?!WELL,MISTER ARCHIE ANDREWS!IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT IT,THAT'S JUST FINE!GO AHEAD AND WALK AWAY FROM US!BETTY AND I WILL DO JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU!WHO NEEDS YOU ANYWAY,YOU DUMB JACKASS?!

(BC lets a single tear run down her cheek)

BC:I do.

(BC and VL look at each other with sad faces and give themselves a big hug)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.