Actions

Work Header

My Music Will Take Me To Hollywood

Summary:

After she finishes belting out a song with her band,Alex announces her plans for the future,only to have Jerry badmouth those plans.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was while Alexandra Russo and her band were belting out the one hit Joan Jett song entitled 'I Love Rock 'N' Roll' to a full audience in the dining area of the Waverly Sub Station,her father Jerry had placed his hands on his head,rolled his eyes and asked,"What was I thinking?Alex was suppossed to go through wizard training with her brothers!But instead of doing that,she's right there on that stage and making a complete fool of herself!"

Then,after Alex and her band had finished performing the song and received a full amount of cheers and applause from everyone in the audience including her mother Theresa and her brothers Max and Justin,Alex had taken the microphone and said,"I want to thank my mom,my brothers and even my best friend Harper Finkle for believing in me!And I know that my music could be just like an airplane because I know that--someday--my music will take me to Hollywood!",only to have Jerry yell at the top of his lungs,"FINE BY ME,YOUNG LADY!THE SOONER,THE BETTER!!",before he had stormed out.

Theresa had found Jerry in the apartment,sat down next to him and said,"I know that you really didn't mean to yell,Jerry.But you really need to remember that she's not Daddy's little girl anymore.",before he had let out a sigh and said,"I know,Theresa.I know.It's just that I'm afraid that I couldn't handle Alex being her own woman."That was when Theresa had placed a gentle hand on Jerry's arm and said,"Trust me,Jerry.Alex will do just fine.",before they had looked and smiled at each other and planted a small kiss right on the lips.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.