Actions

Work Header

The Kiss Of The Undead

Summary:

A couple arrive at an old house that they plan to turn into their dream house unaware of the nightmare that still lingers inside.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Both Simon Church and his wife Linda had arrived at the house that he had purchased online just in time for Linda to take a good look at it and ask,"Are you sure that we should be living here,Simon?This place looks more like a disaster area than a dream house."That was before Simon had pulled an apple out of a bag of food,taken a bite of that apple and answered,"Okay.It's not the local Hilton.I still believe that if we fix it up,this place would be a real home."

And after she had realized that there was no way of changing his mind,a reluctant Linda had helped Simon carry some stuff into the house which they had done until the night which was when she had stepped into the library and saw Simon reading a book.Then,after she had given Simon a gentle tap on his shoulder,he had smiled and said,"Listen to this,Honey.This old book claims this house is haunted not by a ghost but by a vampire.Who are they trying to kid?",only to have him turn around and shockingly discover that another woman was sucking the blood out of his beloved Linda.

That had forced Simon to run right out of the library into the bedroom where he had taken a pen right out of his backpack and aimed it at the door.But while he was waiting for the bloodsucking maven to step inside the room,the vampire had snuck up behind Simon,slammed him down on the floor and performed the same deed that she had done on poor Linda which was making him the latest victim of the kiss of the undead by sucking all of his blood.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.