Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-10-05
Words:
1,058
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,252

People's Reaction To Anna's Message.

Summary:

What were the reaction to Anna's message in the city of Los Angeles?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

All around the world, people heard Anna's message of peace. They didn't know if it were real or not. They didn't know what to make of it. It was 6AM in Los Angeles. Many people were woken up by her message. One of them was a blond female named Julie Church. She woke up from a nice dream. It was fading from her mind. She looked at the clock, and decided to go to the bathroom to get washed. Her roommate, a brown haired female named Denise Carrier was making breakfast, since she was a better cook then Julie. She smiled when she saw Julie coming into the kitchen, ready for her job as a doctor.

"What do you think about Anna's message?" asked Denise. Julie sat down at the table.

"I don't know what to make of it," admitted Julie, as Denise put eggs on the plate and put it down in front of Julie.

"You may not be the only one," said Denise as she put more eggs on a plate for herself. Julie put the eggs in her mouth. She didn't want to upset her roommate, as Denise ate her breakfast. She didn't want to tell Denise about her doubts of these new alien visitors. She promised herself that she'll keep her doubts hidden until she learned more about them. A part of her hoped that she was wrong. To be continued.