Actions

Work Header

I'm Missing My Old Life

Summary:

While sitting on a beach which is a locale for her Travel Channel show,Bridget begins to miss living in the Playboy Mansion with Hef,Holly and Kendra.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I was sitting on one of the many beaches that The Travel Channel was using as a locale for 'Bridget's Sexiest Beaches' which was hosted by Bridget Marquardt.That's right.She happens to be me.Anyway,while I was sitting on that beach and staring at this beautiful blue ocean,a single tear had started running down my cheek and it was because I'm missing my old life as one of the three blonde girlfriends of Hugh Hefner living with him in the Playboy Mansion.

Now,I know that both Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson had also moved out and gone to do better things.But in spite of that,I really do wish that I would grow myself a pair of large wings so that I could fly myself back to the mansion where I belong with Hef,Holly and Kendra.Now,I know that I'm sounding a little selffish right now.But it's like I had just said.I really do miss everyone back at the mansion and wish to go back there.

As a matter of fact,whenever I would close my eyes,I would imagine myself driving a car straight over to the mansion.Then,after I would go past the gate I would drive right up to the front door and see Hef,Holly and Kendra standing outside with smiles on their faces and under a huge banner which would have the words 'Welcome Home,Bridget' on it.But that would be before I open my eyes and remember that I have no choice but to live in the reality that I had selected for myself and hope that Hef,Holly and Kendra would be happy in their own lives as I would keep trying to be in mine.So,am I successfull?

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.