Actions

Work Header

By The Sound Of A Hunter's Horn

Summary:

A woman's marriage has been perfect until she follows the sound of a certain horn to the basement where he hides a dark family secret.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

As far back as she had been able to remember,a beautiful maiden with dark hair whose name was once Molly Jean Wayne had allowed herself to fall deeply in love with a handsome male stud named Montgomery Roarke.They had carved their initials on a tree,taken a nice and relaxing walk on the beach and done the other stuff that all couples would let themselves do...and includes getting married.Speaking of which,it was a wonderful ceremony that was followed by a truly romantic honeymoon.

And yet,in spite of the fact that she would still love him with all of her heart,Molly was about to discover that there are some things that every member of the Roarke family would be willing to keep secret.It was during the middle of the night on Saturday,August 24th that Molly was suddenly woken up by the sound of a hunter's horn to discover that Montgomery was not in bed with her.That had made Molly get out of bed,put on her robe and follow the sound of that horn right down to the basement where she had spotted her husband standing in front of an open vault door.

And when an inhuman sound had made her gasp with fright,Montgomery had looked at Molly with crazed eyes,grabbed her by the hand and said,"You wanted to learn the secret I keep hidden in these vaults,my dear darling wife!WELL,NOW YOU KNOW!",before shoving her right into the vault and letting a terrifying grotesque creature use its teeth and claws to chow down on poor Molly until there was nothing left except some blood splattered all over the walls and floor of the vault and Montgomery had let out one huge devilishly gleeful laugh.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.