Actions

Work Header

To Accompany Me On My Quest

Summary:

After realizing that he would not succeed on his mission without backup,Victor Frankenstein goes to the docks in search of those who are willing to help him search and destroy his monster.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Yes,it is true that my name is Victor Frankenstein and I had allowed myself to create a humanoid creature in an effort to understand the true meaning of all life on Earth!But that was before I had realized much to my own horror that the being that I had brought to life with my experimentations had became a monster that is now being hellbent on detroying everything and everyone that I happen to hold dear to my heart which was exactly what the creature had done to my younger brother William and new bride Elizabeth!

That had made me understand that the being that I had created is the very monster that I must now track down and destroy!However,it had also became quite clear that I would be unable to perform such a task alone which is why I am offering a man's full weight in gold to those of you who are willing to accompany me on my quest to locate the mistake that I had performed in the name of medical science and in defiance of our almighty God!

I am beginning to see that some of you are indeed willing to join me in my effort to bring the hunt for my disasterious creation to a successful conclusion!Very well,then!I shall select those who are truly worthy of defeating the most destructive force on this very planet!After that,the ones who I have chosen will join me on board one of our nation's mightiest naval vessels and travel with me to even the four corners of the Earth to search and destroy the very being that has become my very own living nightmare!Well,Gentlemen!I suggest that we should not waste any more time!Shall we get started?

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.