Actions

Work Header

Sitting Out On This Year's Rave

Summary:

While in a video store to get some entertainment for a Halloween rave party,a college student tells his friends why he decides to not attend the party.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the afternoon of October 31st which was also the one holiday known as Halloween that three friends who happen to go to a local college had stopped over at a Papa Johns for some pizza and hot wings for their masquerade rave party before heading for the Blockbuster movie place next door in order to get some entertainment for that very same party.But as soon as they had walked into the store and noticed that there so many videos to choose from,Jane had said,"I don't believe it!This is just as confusing as it is back over at the cineplex!"

"Well,yes.That's true,Jane.But you really have to admit that with rental videos,you don't have to buck long movie lines.",that was what Mike had said while both he and Jane were looking over some of the horror titles that the store had in stock and before Mike's best friend Bigmouth had tapped on Mike's shoulder and said,"Just long rental lines."And after Jane had laughed a little bit,Mike had looked at the video in Bigmouth's hand and noticed that it was 'Paint Your Wagon' which had made a confused Mike look at Bigmouth and ask,"Say,Bigmouth?Why are you getting that for the rave?"

That was when Bigmouth had let out a sigh and answered,"It's not for the rave,Mike.It's for me.I'm sitting out on this year's rave.",before an understanding Jane had said,"Let me guess,Bigmouth.It's because of Crazy Shirley,right?"And after Bigmouth had rolled his eyes and said,"You've got that right,Jane.As a matter of fact,I better get home and out of her sights!See you later,Guys.Have fun and a Happy Halloween."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.