Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
969

Allow Doctor Smith To Sabotage Our Mission

Summary:

While checking to make sure that no nasty creatures approach and attack the Jupiter Two,Penny begins to wonder why Doctor Smith had attempted to sabotage their mission to Alpha Centauri.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was night on the planet where the crew of the spaceship Jupiter Two had no choice but to crash land their vessel on and a young dark haired maiden whose name happens to be Penny Robinson was scanning the area around the ship with a flashlight to make sure that no nasty surprises would be coming to attack her family while they were sleeping inside.But while she was doing that,Penny had let out a sigh and asked herself,"Why?Why did we allow Doctor Smith to sabotage our mission to Alpha Centauri?Did he really wish to kill us?"

That was before she had suddenly heard some footsteps heading towards her which had made a scared Penny pull out her lazer pistol,close her eyes and say,"Please,God!Please don't let it be Doctor Smith coming to kill me!I really don't want to die!"But when she had turned quickly around and aimed the pistol at who she had thought was Doctor Smith,the mysterious stranger had moved it away from his face and said,"Whoa!Take it easy,Penny!It's just me!",before Penny had let out a sigh of relief because Major Don West was standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry,Don!I thought that you were Doctor Smith coming to kill me!",that was what Penny had said before Don had laughed,taken the weapon out of her hand and said,"Don't worry about it,Penny.Smith is way too much of a coward to try something like that.Besides,the big crybaby is still nursing that broken ankle from our last exploration to try anything against the rest of us anyway."That had made them share a smile and a laugh between them before they had gone back inside.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.