Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
417
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
702

Payment For A Well Done Job

Summary:

Fester Sneekly pay a visit to Hillary Gasser, a double of Penelope Pitstop that he has hired to fool the Ant Hill Mob.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I didn’t created.

Work Text:

A month has passed since Hillary Gasser has replaced Penelope Pitstop, who is a prisoner of the Hooded Claw. She has managed to fool all of her friends and family. She was sitting in the office of the department store that is the source of the family fortune. Someone has to make sure that the store run smoothy. She decided to make sure of that. Then, she heard a buzzing on the intercom. She pressed a button.

"A Fester Sneekly coming to see you," said the female voice on the other side. She was expecting him to call.

"Let him in," said Hillary. She was wondering what does he want. Could her time as Penelope Pitstop coming to an end? Then, she saw Fester walked into 'her' office.

"I'm glad that you wanted to see me," greeted Fester. Hillary wasn't having the smooth talk from him. She doesn't trust him even if he was the one who hired her to replace Penelope.

"Don't flatter yourself. Do you have the rest of my payment?" asked Hillary. He put five hundred dollars in twenty dollar bills on the table in front of her. Hillary took it, counted it, and pocket it in her wallet.

"I have manage to get Penelope to give me her part of the Pitstop family fortune. It will go back to her, when I die," reported Fester.

"How did you managed to do that?" asked Hillary. She was amazed that he was able to get her to do that.

"Thanks to the will zapper, she would do anything that I wanted her to do. When I am dead, her part of the fortune return to her control, so she could take good care of my future son or daughter," reported Fester. Hillary got up and shake his right hand. He took it.

"It was nice to do business with you," said Hillary. She let go of his right hand and left the office. He followed her outside where he saw her get into Chug-A-Boom with the Ant Hill Mob. He was wondering if he should kill her, but decided against it. He may have not long to live because of the cancer. She can be of some use, if she keep the Ant Hill Mob away from him. All he wanted to do now, is to go home where the real Penelope Pitstop is waiting for him to do what he wanted to do to her. So, he did just that. The end, for now.