Actions

Work Header

Bored With Being A Wizard

Summary:

After Jerry unplugs Alex's electric guitar and demands to know why she's not doing her magic studies with her brothers,she tells him that she does not want to be wizard anymore.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on one Saturday afternoon that a beautiful young dark haired maiden was jamming away on her electronic guitar just before a guy named Jerry Russo had barged into and yelled out his daughter's name three times before pulling the plug on the guitar and yelling,"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW,ALEX?!",only to have Alex turn around and say,"Are you kidding me,Dad?With the volume turned up on that yelling,a deaf man could hear you!"That was before his wife Theresa had stepped into the room and asked,"What's going on in here,Jerry?"

"That's what I'm about to ask 'The Little Princess' here!How come you're not downstairs and studying your magic skills with Max and Justin,Alex?",that was the question that Jerry had asked Alex,who had placed her guitar on the bed,taken a deep breath and answered,"I'm bored with being a wizard,Dad.I want to be a rock star instead!As a rock star,I'll sweep the nation!"That was before Theresa had looked around and said,"I'd be happy if you just swept this room!",which had made Alex roll her eyes and say,"Fine!"

And after she had waved her hands around and used her own magic powers to clean up her entire bedroom,Alex had crossed her arms,looked at her parents straight in the eyes and said,"There!I had used my magic and cleaned up my room!Are we happy now?"But before Jerry was about to say something that he might regret,Theresa had placed her hand on his chest and said,"Okay,Alex!Okay!We understand that you don't want to be a wizard anymore and we'll respect your decision.",before she had smiled and said,"Rock on,Dudette!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.