Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
557
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,321

The Vision

Summary:

Johnny has a vision of love.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

DISCLAIMER: Still poor, still paying bills and still paying taxes. In short I am too poor to even afford gas.

The Vision
By Lady Q

He was having another vision again. Not that it was uncommon for him. It was just a fact of life for him.

Nothing more and nothing less; he has gotten used to them now.

This vision was different this time around. Instead of gloom and doom that he was usually seeing, this time it was of a peaceful and contented moment in time.

A moment that would be, if fate had it's way, which she always did.

The vision was of me lying in a white bed with a pillow propped up behind my back. In front of me was a book that I was reading. The book had little to do with words instead it had pictures in it. The pictures were that of men in different sexual positions. As I thumbed through the pictures blushing and wondering if that position hurt. I couldn't help but wonder what my lover thought of the book.

A door opened to the side, letting the steam from the shower out as a very naked and very sexy looking when wet Bruce walked out the door and into the room.

"Are you enjoying the book, Love?" he seductively asked as he stalked toward our bed.

I felt myself blush to the roots as I silently nodded and looked down at one of the pictures. I pointed to one of them.

It was a scene showing a man with his legs parted and another man sitting between the legs getting ready to enter the other man.

" I would like to try this one," I heard myself say as I looked up at Bruce. Checking first to see if it was all right for him to let me choose where we should start my sexual learning.

Bruce smiled down at me as he cupped my face in his hands. I could hear him whisper in my ear. His seductive words turning me hotter then I all ready was.

"Never fear with me. I love that I am going to be your first, your only and forever lover. We will take this slow and there is no hurry to our loving. I will be glad to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about making love. I think the picture you picked is a good one to start with. Remember that we don't have to do everything the book says and we can take our time in learning each other's pleasure," he whispered before he kissed my neck and then my shoulder. He worked his way down to my hardening nipples.

I let out a relieved sigh as he put the book aside.

I opened my eyes as the vision ended and began to think it over. Who ever thought Bruce and I would come this far? Who ever thought that these visions of mine would lead me to a life that was evidently going to be of love and passionate nights of love making.

I heard the door to the living room close and I rubbed my hands gleefully happy in the assurance of this vision of mine. For I found that this time, I couldn't wait to tell Bruce about my latest vision.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.