Actions

Work Header

I Was That Runaway Girl

Summary:

After she runs away from home,a teenage girl gets herself caught in a thunderstorm and rescued from that storm by a handsome stud.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Yes,I really do love my mom and dad with of my heart!But that was before they had decided to forget that I'm not a little girl anymore and keep on telling me what to do!As a matter of fact,it had became so bad between us that I just could not take it anymore!So,I had packed some stuff in a bag and ran away from home!That was before I had reached a bus stop,sat myself down on a bench and said,"How could it get any more worse?",before the lightning had appeared!

And after it was followed by a loud thunder boom and a huge amount of pouring rain,I had screamed my lungs out and yelled,"THIS CAN'T BE REAL!",just before this handsome stud had placed his hands on my shoulders and dragged me into an empty building which was once a department store.Then,after we had gotten ourselves out of our soaking wet clothes and found ourselves becoming physically attracted to each other,we had kissed ourselves on the lips and we had laid ourselves down on the floor and touched and carressed each other.

That was before the next day when I had told my newfound guardian angel about why I had been sitting at a bus stop during a thunderstorm.But after I had told him my story and started to cry,he had placed a gentle hand on my cheek and said,"You made a mistake,Margie.But it's not too late.Go home.",which had made me smile and give him a big hug.Yes,it really is true that I was that runaway girl.But I was also lucky enough to follow the advice of another runaway and go back home where I belong.I just hope he does the same.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.